Focus Care Moisture+ Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream
Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream is formulated with medium concentrations of Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid. By supporting the skin’s natural pH and assisting with the natural exfoliation (desquamation) process of the skin, these Alpha Hydroxy Acids are known to help improve textural problems associated with dehydration (roughness of the skin’ surface), leaving the skin feeling softer and smoother.
- Helps to retexturise and smooth the appearance of dehydrated skin.
- Energises tired-looking skin, restoring a radiant appearance.
- Its mild exfoliating formula helps to refine the appearance of your skin’s texture.
- Formulated to work in synergy with the Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
How To Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply the Alpha Hydroxy Night cream to any focus area of rough texture or dehydration before moisturising with your regular vitamin A enriched Environ moisturiser.
- Use only in the evenings, 2-3 times per week.
- Apply less frequently during spring and summer.
Tanya and the team at Crystal Clear Skin are knowledgeable and able to address all sorts of skin conditions.
My favourite skin care clinic to visit! The staff are super friendly and are qualified professionals. An absolute must if you have special skin care requirements.
I took my 86-year-old mother to Crystal Clear Skin because of a face rash the doctor couldn’t fix. Not only were the therapists able to get the condition under control, they were also kind and considerate to my mother.
Excellent customer service and the products were dispatched promptly and arrived the following day. Cannot recommend their service and professionalism highly enough. They are lovely people as well!