Alpha Day Lotion
Environ Alpha Day Lotion contains medium levels of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) to help soften skin. Also contains sunscreens and reflectants that combine to give a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15.
- Provides a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15.
- Contains Lactic acid, found naturally in the skin, as a moisturiser and also offers assistance in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- The combination of physical and chemical sunscreens offers a broad protection against UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Replenishes the skin’s natural acidity.
How To Use
- Apply Alpha Day Lotion in an even layer to the face, neck and décolleté after your preferred Environ vitamin A moisturiser and to all skin areas exposed to the sun.
- It is recommended to reapply frequently (every 1.5 to 2 hours) to achieve optimal sun protection.
Tanya and the team at Crystal Clear Skin are knowledgeable and able to address all sorts of skin conditions.
My favourite skin care clinic to visit! The staff are super friendly and are qualified professionals. An absolute must if you have special skin care requirements.
I took my 86-year-old mother to Crystal Clear Skin because of a face rash the doctor couldn’t fix. Not only were the therapists able to get the condition under control, they were also kind and considerate to my mother.
Excellent customer service and the products were dispatched promptly and arrived the following day. Cannot recommend their service and professionalism highly enough. They are lovely people as well!