The essential cleansing cloth is made from PVA which is a high-tech, synthetic material that is lint-free and resists mold & mildew better than a regular sponge or towel. It effectively removes makeup and debris when used in combination with your selected dermaviduals cleanser.
- Use less of your cleanser
- Removes stay-on lipstick and mascara easily
- Gentle and non abrasive
- Suitable for all skin including delicate baby skin
How To Use
- Rinse with water before first use.
- Cleanse face with your prescribed dermaviduals cleanser.
- Use the moistened essential cleansing cloth to remove the cleanser.
- Rinse your essential cleansing cloth with warm water and allow it to air dry.
- Cloth will soften when moistened and harden as it dries.
- Machine wash in cold water when required.
PVA cleansing cloth
PVC outer case
Tanya and the team at Crystal Clear Skin are knowledgeable and able to address all sorts of skin conditions.
My favourite skin care clinic to visit! The staff are super friendly and are qualified professionals. An absolute must if you have special skin care requirements.
I took my 86-year-old mother to Crystal Clear Skin because of a face rash the doctor couldn’t fix. Not only were the therapists able to get the condition under control, they were also kind and considerate to my mother.
Excellent customer service and the products were dispatched promptly and arrived the following day. Cannot recommend their service and professionalism highly enough. They are lovely people as well!