Focus Care Skin Tech+ DF Mobile Skincare Device
This handheld device combines two sophisticated technologies, low frequency sonophoresis (sound waves) and pulsed iontophoresis (electric current) designed to be used with specific Environ products to help deliver more essential nutrients to where the skin needs them most, making a lasting difference to the appearance of your skin.
Together with topical Environ products, this electro-sonic device helps to:
- Enhance the absorption and benefits of topical Environ products.
- Improve the skin's overall health and wellbeing as well as its complexion, texture and radiance.
- For more youthfully radiant-looking skin, use the device with our Concentrated Retinol Serums.
- For an even better, younger-looking skin, use the device with our Tri-Peptide Complex+ Avance Elixir.
- To assist in the reduction of the appearance of frown lines and for a smoother, younger-looking skin, use the device with our Peptide Enriched Frown Serum.
- For beautifully hydrated and plump-looking skin, use the device with our HA Intensive Hydrating Serum.
- For more relieved and soothed-looking skin, use the device with the Vita-Enriched Colostrum Gel.
How It Works
The DF Mobile uses low frequency Sonophoresis and Iontophoresis and is intended to temporarily disrupt the Stratum Corneum to improve the penetration of skincare for cosmetic applications.
How To Use
1. Clean the skin thoroughly.
2. Apply a water-based gel, found packaged with the DF Mobile to the skin which will ensure good conduction of both electricity as well as sound, to the area to be treated.
3. Dampen the conduction cloth and wrap it around the back of the DF Mobile, ensuring that the cloth covers both metal panels, and the palm of the hand makes good contact with both panels. The cloth must be slightly damp, not wet to prevent water-damage to the DF Mobile.
4. Apply the same gel to the treatment head of the DF Mobile.
5. Press the ON/OFF button for one second the switch the DF Mobile ON.
6. Place the flat part of the Treatment Head flush onto the selected area of the skin and wait for a 'beep' sound to indicate the start of the treatment. Hold the DF Mobile in a static position until the next beep sound is heard (15 seconds), before moving it slightly - always slightly overlapping the previous position. Repeat this until the defined area has been covered. One may treat either small areas or even the whole face. Typically, most people report that they use it for about 5 to 10 minutes in total per session.
7. Repeat the treatment twice a week in the beginning and slowly increase frequency until the product can be used once daily.
Tanya and the team at Crystal Clear Skin are knowledgeable and able to address all sorts of skin conditions.
My favourite skin care clinic to visit! The staff are super friendly and are qualified professionals. An absolute must if you have special skin care requirements.
I took my 86-year-old mother to Crystal Clear Skin because of a face rash the doctor couldn’t fix. Not only were the therapists able to get the condition under control, they were also kind and considerate to my mother.
Excellent customer service and the products were dispatched promptly and arrived the following day. Cannot recommend their service and professionalism highly enough. They are lovely people as well!